BOOK - JAMES BROWN - 20 ALL TIME GREATEST HITS

Includes 20 songs: I Got You (I Feel Good) • Get Up • Papa's Got a Brand New Bag • Night Train.

DOWNLOAD BOOK

317744233-James-Brown-20-Gr... by Foarte

Contents:

Call Me Super Bad, Pts. 1&2
Gold Sweet, PT1
Get On The Good Food
Get Up(I Feel Like Being) A Sex Machine
Get Up Offa That Thing
Give It Up or Turnit A Loose
Hot Pants, Pt.1
I Got The Feelin'
I Got You(I Feel Good)
It's A Man's Man's Man's World
Licking Stick-Licking Stick
Make It Funky, Pt.1
Mother Popcorn Pt.1
Pappa Dont't tTake No Mess, Pt.1
Papa's Got A Brand New Bug
The Payback
Please,Please,Please
Say It Loud(I'm Black And I'm Proud)
Think
Try Me

No comments:

Request free sheet music

Sheet Music Title:
Email Address:
Receive free sheet music via email
This online service was provided by My-Piano.